Thursday 17 March 2011



I want this a window when i have a house.
i cant wait to have my own house.
not because of the bills, the headache it is to run a house.
not that my mum and dad are not going to fill my fridge. or because ill be lonely when no ones around.
not because ill have to go to bed early because ill have no one to sit up with.
but because i can decorate every room how i want.
because i'm going to have the new york sky line painted on my living room door.
because i'm going to have an octupus stencil in my kitchen.
because i can have a baby dashund and basset hound dressed in green and burgendy jumpers.
because i can have a dvd room.
because i want to have a walk in wardrobe...for my sneakers.
because i'm going to have an adidas original symbol above my front door.
because i'm having my back garden as a secret night place with candles and pretty light.
because i wont need to go to bed early because there will always be someone else in my house. because my house will be safe and cosy.
the life of the party.

2 comments: