Monday 18 April 2011


These three work really well together.
infact i think i may spend my easter watching feel good films.
i need a some of that in my life, just to sit.relax and watch dvds and do what i want.



"We’re not a mistake.
Love makes everything possible."


She gets better with every film.
Humans work in a strange way. how we think.how we act.how we react.
how we speak to others. how we feel towards others.how we make others feel.
how we care.how we don't.how we hate.how we love.how we feel compelled to protect others but at the same time could destroy a persons soul.

i think we need to take this into consideration in life. every time we feel something towards someone we should think how we feel in that situation.

Think about how we act towards these people because one mistake could cost you something worth living for.

"I am the master of my fate.I am the captain of my soul."



No comments:

Post a Comment