Thursday 24 February 2011

shoot went good.
really really enjoyed it- something different and creative and got some awsome images.
but the best thing about the night is people knowing what they want. they see and image that they've created and the light just comes on. I've experienced it myself and its a good feeling but watching it happen to someone else is definatley 100% a better feeling.
Got another one all day tomorrow- the big one. the important one. the one that wil hopefully be on a wall for a year after its finished.
i cant wait to see what they comeout like. defo worth getting up for in the morning.


as for tonight... a night of one tree hill season 5 (peyton and lucas' relationship gives me hope in life, not just in relationships just in friendships and philosophy) and the Bangtidy celebrity juice.
im also fulfilling my ocd and fully cleaning my room and organising my sneakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment