Thursday 17 February 2011




Sometimes the world really does suck.
How can a safeplace become unsafe or what you know as normal become uncomfortable.
I was thinking about this today.as much as i take my life for granted if it all fell apart then i think Ive got a few decent people i could fall back on.
people that care about me as much as i care about them.
friends are a tricky thing.
what is the ultimate friend?
Some one to talk too.someone that asks if your ok, some one you can cry on, some one you can laugh with?
I honestly dont have the answer. but i know if it came down to me or one of my friends not being in this world id jump in front of them without a second thought. because without them. as lame as it sounds and i know it does, the worlds nothing without reliance and loyalty.
even if they prove themselves for only a second. that second means the world.

on a really stupid note.
Justin Bieber is seriously invading my life. even the programme that can cheer me up on one of the worst days is obsessed with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment